Install API Platform. Design the API data model as a set of tiny plain old PHP classes. Instantly get:
- Fully featured dev environment with Symfony Flex and React containers, HTTP/2 and HTTPS support and a cache proxy
- Pagination, data validation, access control, relation embedding, filters and error handling
- Support for modern REST API formats: JSON-LD/Hydra, OpenAPI/Swagger, JSONAPI, HAL, JSON…
- GraphQL support
- An API responding in a just few milliseconds thanks to the builtin invalidation based cache mechanism
- A dynamically created Material Design admini interface (a la Sonata / EasyAdmin – but 100% client-side) built with React.
- Client apps skeletons: React/Redux, React Native, Vue.js, Angular…
- Finally, deploy in 1 command on Google Container Engine or any cloud with a Kubernetes instance with the provided Helm chart.
Yes, you just need is describing a data model, just a few line of codes to get all of that!